Bryson Opens Ajax Office to Clients!
Updated March 15, 2022.
*Updates subject to change according to Ontario’s Public Health recommendations.
We are excited to welcome clients and the community back to our Ajax office at 541 Bayly Street East starting on July 28th, 2021! Our office will be open daily from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
While we look forward to the personal interaction with our clients again, we are also ready to showcase our renovated space! If you have previously been in our office, we promise you’ll be positively shocked. If you have not been to Bryson’s head office (our Ajax office), now is the time to come say “Hello.”
What you expect during your visit:
- All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask.*
- All visitors (and staff) are required to sign in and complete a temperature check upon entry.
- All visitors and staff must keep a safe distance from one another.
- We have increased cleaning protocols throughout the office, focusing on high-touch areas like client meeting rooms.
- Children under two years of age.
- Persons with an underlying medical condition that inhibits the ability to wear a mask or face covering.
- Persons who are unable to place or remove a mask or face covering without assistance.
- We will consider additional accommodations following the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Bryson’s flexible return to the office strategy:
Our evolution in how we serve clients, coupled with our commitment to creating an excellent workplace for our team, has allowed us to look at the future of work. With this, we are moving forward with a flexible work environment for our team.
What this means for you is that your dedicated Bryson representative may be in the office or at home the day you choose to visit. The team in the office is ready to serve your needs. For those who require a one-on-one discussion with your dedicated service representative, we will connect you using a video conference solution located in one of our private client meetings rooms.
Limitation of Liability
Please note that while our team at Bryson Insurance will adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people come together. By being in public spaces like our Bryson Insurance offices, you voluntarily assume all the risks related to exposure.
Share, Choose Your Platform!
If you enjoyed reading this, please explore some of our other articles: