Find the right insurance for your home sweet home
Homeowners insurance is created to protect you and your family from the things that can damage you financially. This includes damage to your home, belongings and injuries that occur on your property. It covers the unexpected from hail and wind damage, fires, lightning, theft, and more.
Homeowners insurance includes a variety of coverage to protect your family. Get a complimentary quote from our team to see what home insurance package is right for you. More important than the quote is the consultation with our team to see if there are important coverages you want to add on, or if there are ways we can save you even more on your premium.
There are a number of ways to save premium on your homeowners insurance policy. Some of top discounts include:
- Bundle your home and car insurance together: Insurance companies like insuring your home and automobile together. Because this satisfies the insurance company, they provide added savings to you. Some families save hundreds of dollars every year simply by bundling their insurance together.
- Have a monitored alarm system and other safety devices: Insurance companies feel a little more secure knowing you have monitored devices in your home that will automatically alert the proper authorities in time of need.
- Insure your home-based business with the same insurance carrier: Have a home-based business? Some insurance companies provide even bigger discounts when insuring both your home and your home-business.
See more homeowners insurance discounts to help you save.
What is protected with a homeowners insurance policy?
Your homeowners insurance policy covers a lot! The policy protects your home, garage, sheds and other structures located on your property. The policy protects you against lawsuits arising from people being injured while on your property and more.
Some of the primary coverage included are:
- Repair and rebuild your home and other structures
- Home insurance covers the cost to repair or completely rebuild your home as a result of an insured peril (fire, wind, hail, falling trees, roof damage and more). This may be one of the most important reasons to talk with an insurance professional. It is critical to ensure your home rebuild cost is insured for a proper value! It is never positive to learn your home’s rebuild value was under-insured by $200,000 AFTER the fire.
- Temporary living expenses
- Have to move out due to the result of a kitchen fire? Homeowners insurance has you covered. Homeowners insurance pays for you and your family to be in a hotel while your home is being repaired or rebuilt.
- Injuries or lawsuits filed against you
- You could have coverage for property damage that you or your family members are responsible for. Imagine a delivery person slips while putting a package at your door and the company decides to sue you.. You will be thankful you have homeowners insurance.
- Your belongings and other items in your home
- All the things in your home including furniture, clothing, electronics, power equipment, tools, appliances are usually covered in your policy. They are even often covered while not in your home.
For certain expensive items, like jewelry or art, it is important to add special coverage.
There are many additional things your homeowners insurance covers (either included or optional).
It has never been more important to consult with an insurance professional to find the right solution for your needs.
Are you looking for homeowners insurance, renters, condo or landlord insurance?
Homeowners insurance is designed for individuals and families who own their home or own a vacation home. It is also important for new home purchases. Many mortgage lenders require the new homeowner to provide proof of insurance for the new property.
If you own a condo in an apartment building or townhouse, you will need to condo insurance. If you’re renting your home, condo or apartment renters insurance is important to help protect your belongings.
If you are a landlord renting out a property to someone else, it is important to ensure your policy protects your unique needs as well.
Be proactive protecting your home
You do not want to find out what you didn’t have covered after you make a claim. It is time to protect your home, personal belongings and your financial well-being with a homeowners insurance policy built for you and your needs. Our team of insurance professionals will work with you to create a policy that keeps your home safe and fits within your budget.
Protect your home, belongings, and financial security with homeowners insurance. With a variety of coverages, and plenty of ways to save, you can create a policy that keeps your home safe and fits your budget. Get a quote today.