Bryson’s Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance offering is designed for Registered Professional Association of Society members. With unique enhancements and special pricing, this package for financial professionals offers comprehensive coverage against allegations of errors, omissions, and negligent acts. In addition, we offer flexible solutions and added insurance products to help insureds avoid coverage gaps.
Be a Registered Professional Accountant (RPA) member in good standing.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Capacity – Limits up to $2,000,000 with higher limits available on an individual basis
- Territory – Services rendered anywhere in the world, however, suits or judicial proceedings must first be brought against the insured in Canada
- Defense costs covered outside the policy limit
- Policies comply with current provincial regulatory requirements
- Civil penalties