Vaccination Policies in the Workplace
Employment lawyers Ian Johncox and Stephanie Miner from Mason Bennett Johncox as they discuss some of the critical issues surrounding vaccination policies in the workplace.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so do the health and safety requirements for workplaces. Many businesses are considering establishing vaccination policies in an attempt to protect employees and customers. This presents new legal challenges and considerations. In this webinar, we discuss topics including:
- What are the obligations of an employer?
- When can an employer require mandatory vaccination?
- What should a vaccination policy include?
- What happens if a vaccination policy is not followed?
- What are the relevant privacy considerations for employees and customers?
Share, Choose Your Platform!