Leadership in difficult times
Your leadership landscape keeps changing in these difficult times; social unrest, changing policies, competition for human resources, and the high risk of staff mental health issues, turnover, or burnout.
Leaders have reported they are overwhelmed, exhausted, and experiencing guilt for being spread too thin to support struggling colleagues and family members along with trying to provide quality services. They share their greatest impact has been with sacrificing their own self-care and work-life blend. It all starts with you and ends with you. You want to be that power of example for your organization, join us on March 11th, 2021.
This webinar is designed to help Executives, HR, and People Leaders be more resilient to build more engaged teams and healthier cultures.
This webinar focuses on:
- How to identify the signs of burn out
- Success habits that help you be more focused and more energized
- Time management strategies to help you get your top priorities done efficiently
- How to set healthier boundaries at work and home
- Shed the guilt for not performing at your “A’ game all the time
- Explore ways to overcome the “imposter syndrome.”
- Leave with an action plan of key resilient strategies to implement right away
Cate Collins, CEO of Powerful Journey Consulting
Cate Collins, CEO of Powerful Journey Consulting, is a leadership speaker, trainer, and recovered burned out leader. With an extensive background in counselling, was handpicked to train with Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles author, and is an active member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. She has helped thousands of leaders and their teams across North America be more resilient, healthier, and more successful. https://www.powerfuljourney.com/
During this presentation, Cate will share tips and tools from her best-selling book, The Powerhouse in You: How to lead with greater resilience, courage, and confidence.